Apartment with two levels of interior design, development with contemporary design and color theme paint with natural selection. White walls, warm colors and furniture outside the natural surroundings is a great combination of apartment design. Except Children’s Room, she designed with the selection of bright colors. Special bedroom for your lovely daugter Pink.
So, this apartment feels so comfortable to live. The architecture of the apartments are split level design with two designs. The first floor is about 200 square meters, while the latter only 45 square meters. This room also has wood floors, to enhance the theme of nature and natural surroundings. The living room, perhaps the center of this apartment. The walls of the room, marked with a case book, and an impressive fireplace next to a TV to impress.
This T House isn’t just being inspired by the former traditional Japanese house. You can see how the floor plan in this modern Japanese contemporary house is very much the same of the traditional Japanese home. All rooms at this Japanese contemporary home floor plan all comes to one point and that’s the dining place. From the Japanese dining room you can access the bedroom, kitchen and living space.
What differentiate them is that on each room doesn’t have boundary or sliding doors like the traditional Japanese house does. This pentagonal house design is located in Tsuhima and designed by by Kazuya Morita Architecture Studio, a small village in the vicinity of Nagoya, Japan.
This modern contemporary zen home design has the simplest floor plan form supported with not much wall accessories or furniture that is rich in design. The young couples who will be living here wanted a modern home with comfortable features without leaving their Japanese heritage and still have that Zen feeling or aesthetics. It’s also great to find out that with diagonal floor plan you can have various access of views, like the garden and the street.
Natural light can also come from every angle, thanks to the large windows. It’s a good mix of old and new, and it’s a revolutionary home design that isn’t just have a gorgeous interior design but also fit in well with the surrounding neighborhood.
Search Ecomagnificent’s Blog
- Warehouse residence in Japan wp.me/p139By-saEco News for a Better World! 5 years ago
- 7 More London wp.me/p139By-s8Eco News for a Better World! 5 years ago
- A Remote Control for Your Shower http://wp.me/p139By-s2Eco News for a Better World! 5 years ago
- Yellow Brick House - Vilnius, Lithuania http://wp.me/p139By-rYEco News for a Better World! 5 years ago
- Join the congregation http://wp.me/p139By-rVEco News for a Better World! 5 years ago
- Warehouse residence in Japan
- 7 More London
- A Remote Control for Your Shower
- Yellow Brick House – Vilnius, Lithuania
- Join the congregation
- GM Assembly Plants Going Solar
- Kindle Books Surpass Print Books on Amazon
- 2011′s 10 Most Ethical Destination Countries
- The Wadi Rum Rock Resort
- The World’s Most Sexiest Hotel Showers
Most Read Categories
Most Read Tags