Cuximala, An Environmental Luxury Nest – Mexico
Cuixmala, a luxurious and protected habitat sitting at the Pacific Coast of Mexico, houses over a mile of lush vegetation, golden sand beaches and lagoons. All of this natural beauty if surrounded a plethora of luxurious villas and private casitas. If service, setting and environmental experience is what you are looking for, Cuixmala delivers an exceptional product. With its own organic farms, Biosphere and protected habitat for endangered species, Cuixmala demonstrates that luxury does not have to be impacted by the commitment to maintain an environmentally integrated development.
- There’s no magic number for saving endangered species (physorg.com)
- Ontario green energy project could ‘kill, harm and harass’ endangered species (windconcernsontario.wordpress.com)
- The U.S. Issue: Endangered Species: A Coast-to-Coast Guide to Endangered Species (travel.nytimes.com)
- Bush-Era Endangered Species Policy Dropped By Obama Administration (huffingtonpost.com)
- Ontario wind power project could harm endangered species (news.nationalpost.com)