Suzlon fully acquiring Germany’s Repower Systems
Suzlon Energy Limited, the world’s third biggest wind turbine maker, is moving to acquire remaining stocks held by minority shareholders in Repower Systems A.G. and turn the German company into its wholly-owned subsidiary.
AE-Rotor Holding B.V., a unit of Suzlon, has asked Repower’s board to begin this process. It holds 95.16 percent of the firm, Repower said in a statement yesterday.
The share transfer will result in Repower being a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, Suzlon said in a statement at the National Stock Exchange of India.
- India’s Suzlon Energy says raises stake in Repower (reuters.com)
- UPDATE 2-India’s Suzlon to take full control of REpower, issue bond (reuters.com)
- India’s Suzlon Energy to issue foreign currency convertible bonds (reuters.com)
- Suzlon Introduces New Wind Turbine Range (online.wsj.com)
- Suzlon says raises total bond issue size to $175 mln (reuters.com)
- India’s Suzlon convertible bond issue to raise $150 mln -source (reuters.com)
- Knee implant maker ReGen Biologics files for bankruptcy (medcitynews.com)
- Suzlon Energy Bags $1.28 Billion Order (online.wsj.com)