Zen Contemporary Japanese Residence, The T house by Kazuya Morita Architecture Studio
This T House isn’t just being inspired by the former traditional Japanese house. You can see how the floor plan in this modern Japanese contemporary house is very much the same of the traditional Japanese home. All rooms at this Japanese contemporary home floor plan all comes to one point and that’s the dining place. From the Japanese dining room you can access the bedroom, kitchen and living space.
What differentiate them is that on each room doesn’t have boundary or sliding doors like the traditional Japanese house does. This pentagonal house design is located in Tsuhima and designed by by Kazuya Morita Architecture Studio, a small village in the vicinity of Nagoya, Japan.
This modern contemporary zen home design has the simplest floor plan form supported with not much wall accessories or furniture that is rich in design. The young couples who will be living here wanted a modern home with comfortable features without leaving their Japanese heritage and still have that Zen feeling or aesthetics. It’s also great to find out that with diagonal floor plan you can have various access of views, like the garden and the street.
Natural light can also come from every angle, thanks to the large windows. It’s a good mix of old and new, and it’s a revolutionary home design that isn’t just have a gorgeous interior design but also fit in well with the surrounding neighborhood.
- Top 5 Free Floor Plan Software Apps: Planning Your Business Layout (brighthub.com)
- Shelf-Pod: An Entire Japanese Home Lined with a Maze of Bookshelves (inhabitat.com)
- Plotting (stevenvilbar.wordpress.com)
- Isle of Wight designer brings interior design services bang up to date with 21st Centry living (thedesignhub.wordpress.com)
- Shelf-Pod by Kazuya Morita Architecture Studio (dezeen.com)
- How to Get The Most Out Of An Interior Designer (via Women’s Business Connection Blog) (kothea.com)
- Gridded Interior Abodes – Kazuya Morita Designs a Haven for Bookworms (GALLERY) (trendhunter.com)
- Japan earthquake fundraiser at Charlton House (charltonchampion.co.uk)
- Shelf-Pod Built From a Lattice of Structural Bookshelves (treehugger.com)
Search Ecomagnificent’s Blog
- Warehouse residence in Japan wp.me/p139By-saEco News for a Better World! 5 years ago
- 7 More London wp.me/p139By-s8Eco News for a Better World! 5 years ago
- A Remote Control for Your Shower http://wp.me/p139By-s2Eco News for a Better World! 5 years ago
- Yellow Brick House - Vilnius, Lithuania http://wp.me/p139By-rYEco News for a Better World! 5 years ago
- Join the congregation http://wp.me/p139By-rVEco News for a Better World! 5 years ago
- Warehouse residence in Japan
- 7 More London
- A Remote Control for Your Shower
- Yellow Brick House – Vilnius, Lithuania
- Join the congregation
- GM Assembly Plants Going Solar
- Kindle Books Surpass Print Books on Amazon
- 2011′s 10 Most Ethical Destination Countries
- The Wadi Rum Rock Resort
- The World’s Most Sexiest Hotel Showers
Most Read Categories
Most Read Tags