The Light in Motion Concept Looks Like Your Computer’s Mouse
Considering the importance of lightweight, compact vehicles, designer Marcel Zuziak has designed an amazing concept car called the Light in Motion. This is a sleek automotive that is perfect for traffic-congested cities and requires minimum space in parking lots.
Bearing the shape of a sleek PC mouse, the exterior of the Light in Motion has a smooth and curvy design that gives a very futuristic look.
The Light in Motion concept is an electric vehicle powered by 150kw electric motor placed in the rear wheel, and is capable of moving from zero to one-hundred kilometers in less than four seconds. The cute car is made of lightweight materials, making it a very compact vehicle that will surely provide a smooth, efficient and eco-friendly ride.
- Chevrolet wins award for hybrid supercar concept (reviews.cnet.com)
- 2011 Seoul Motor Show: Hyundai Blue2 Concept (inautonews.com)
- Fast charging station for electric vehicles (physorg.com)
- Kia unveils its new Naimo Electric Concept at Seoul Motor Show today! (en.akihabaranews.com)
- Hyundai’s Blue2 Fuel Cell Concept Is What A Future Car Should Be (crunchgear.com)
- Coulomb Tweaks Electric Vehicle Chargers For Europe, Ready For Nissan LEAF (techcrunch.com)
- Behind the Wheel of the Electric Rolls-Royce (abcnews.go.com)
- Audi A5 E-TRON quattro Plug-In concept (inautonews.com)
- BMW considering range extender for future EVs (autoblog.com)