Singapore to soon flaunt a vertical farm incorporated skyscraper
Living in skyscrapers is nothing new, but concepts now have started floating in which allow people to live and grow their own vegetables in the sky. Eco-minded architecture firm TR Hamzah & Yeang, has come up with a skyscraper design for Singapore, dubbed the EDITT (Ecological Design In The Tropics) Tower. The 26-story skyscraper that will be constructed using various recycled and recyclable materials will house some of the most eco-fascinating technologies ever to be incorporated into a high-rise building.
Original Source :: ecofriend
- Skyscrapers Are A Great Bubble Indicator (forbes.com)
- Video: Tokyo Skyscrapers Swaying During the Earthquake (shoppingblog.com)
- Video: swaying skyscrapers after earthquake in Tokyo (gadling.com)
- 35 Futuristic Skyscraper Designs That Will Blow Your Mind (businessinsider.com)
- Video shows Japanese skyscrapers wobbling during quake Three… (shortformblog.tumblr.com)