Herzog & de Meuron by Duccio Malagamba
Herzog & de Meuron has been one of the few practices pushing new forms on architecture. They always start with something vernacular, extracting its inner essence and materializing it into something new that you will immediately understand by looking at the building. A dialog between art and the current state of our society, embodied on industrial facilities, residential projects, mixed use complexes.
- Architecture: Herzog & De Meuron’s ‘Vitrahaus’ In Switzerland, On Design Boom (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- herzog & de meuron: beiruit terraces (designboom.com)
- herzog & de meuron: beirut terraces (designboom.com)
- Herzog & de Meuron’s Beirut Terraces With Hanging Gardens (inhabitat.com)
- Herzog & de Meuron’s Parrish Art Museum Breaks Ground on Monday (inhabitat.com)