The HMK 561 Ultralight Power Generating Bicycle
If you look closely at the HMK 561 Ultralight Motorbike, you may notice that it has no spokes, chains or pedals. not only in design, a prototype has already been built.
Designed by Ralf Kittmann, the HMK 561 Ultralight Motorbike contains electrical properties that basically power all of the bike’s movements.
The frame is made up of highly conductive Carbon Fiber, which makes the bike one big power distribution network. Pretty hi-tech stuff.
Search Ecomagnificent’s Blog
- Warehouse residence in Japan wp.me/p139By-saEco News for a Better World! 5 years ago
- 7 More London wp.me/p139By-s8Eco News for a Better World! 5 years ago
- A Remote Control for Your Shower http://wp.me/p139By-s2Eco News for a Better World! 5 years ago
- Yellow Brick House - Vilnius, Lithuania http://wp.me/p139By-rYEco News for a Better World! 5 years ago
- Join the congregation http://wp.me/p139By-rVEco News for a Better World! 5 years ago
- Warehouse residence in Japan
- 7 More London
- A Remote Control for Your Shower
- Yellow Brick House – Vilnius, Lithuania
- Join the congregation
- GM Assembly Plants Going Solar
- Kindle Books Surpass Print Books on Amazon
- 2011′s 10 Most Ethical Destination Countries
- The Wadi Rum Rock Resort
- The World’s Most Sexiest Hotel Showers
Most Read Categories
Most Read Tags